Become a part of the solution to the pandemic and suffering caused by AIDS. Donate HERE today!

Friday, April 1, 2011

Century: a 100-mile Bike Ride

This term CENTURY came into my vocabulary about a year ago.  I thought the people that were throwing it around and using it like it was normal were lunatics.  A group of people who I did not intend to associate with.  Now, 12 months later, I am carb loading like nobody's business to prepare for my very first CENTURY.  I have abstained from so many margaritas this week because of this ride; I've announced my necessity to eat alot.  I've become a lunatic.

Somebody schedule me an appointment with a psychiatrist.  Thanks.  And, if I'm alive tomorrow evening, I'll let you know how it goes.  If you don't hear from me, well, it's been fun.

PS Please note that this ride is listed from "6:30am until 6:00pm."  Lunacy.

1 comment:

  1. I've known you to be a lunatic for many years. . . this is nothing new :)

    You will be great tomorrow! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete